President / CEO Social Marketing Nut
Heather Holliday Heather has been in the Real Estate Industry since 1998 and with the RE/MAX Organization since 2006. In 2013 she saw the need for marketing and social media help in the real estate community as well as small businesses and non-profits and opened her own company.
“I am married to my best friend for 20 years, have 2 children, Hunter who is 18 and Jessica who is 16. In our spare time we enjoy playing with our English Mastiff and Great Dane, camping, motorcycling, traveling and having quality family time”.
Love what I do and am doing what I love!
Facebook Groups – Admin
RE/MAX Referral Network – 9.5k Members
RE/MAX Creative Group – 11.5k Members
- May 2019 – Speaker RE/MAX of Stuart, Top RE/MAX Underused tools
- May 2019 – Speaker, SCAR Benefits Day – Don’t be a Secret Agent
- April 2019 – Speaker RE/MAX Realty Group, Top RE/MAX Underused tools
- March 2019 – Chosen as Social Influencer for CMNH – Children’s Hospital Week
- Dec 2018 – Buffini Certified Mentor
- Oct 2018 – Facebook Power Admin
- Sept 2018 – RE/MAX-booj alpha tester
- March 2018 – Recipient of the Miracle Maker Award from CMNH
- Mar 2017 – Panelist Speaker at RE/MAX International Convention (R4) – Social Media All Grown Up-Strategy, Tactics & Budget
- Nov 2016 – Admin of RE/MAX Creative FB Group with over 11,500 members
- Oct 2016 – Speaker at RE/MAX RE/CHARGE Events Indianapolis, Minneapolis & Boston
- July 2016 – Keynote Speaker for Daytona RE/MAX Rally
- July 2016 – Guest Presenter for RE/MAX Realty Group in Cape Coral, FL
- Feb 2016 – Celebrated 10 years with RE/MAX, LLC
- 2015 – Guest Speaker on Mobile Agent TV – Is your online presence ready for 2016?
- 2015 – Guest Host for RE/MAX University – Marketing with Facebook
- 2015 – Speaker for RE/MAX International Convention (R4) Tech Essentials Workshop – “Get Social Savvy with FB Ads”
- 2013 – Speaker for RE/MAX Florida Region Broker Retreat “Recruiting & Retaining with RE/MAX Tools & Social Media”
- 2012 – Current Member of the RE/MAX Socialites (An Elite group of RE/MAX Associates who assist RE/MAX, LLC with their online messages and social media branding).
- 2012 – Panelist Speaker at RE/MAX International Convention (R4) “Social Media Success Stories”
- 2012 – Created private Facebook Networking & Referral Group for RE/MAX peeps, now having over 9,000 Members!
- 2012 – Contributor to Florida Realtor Magazine July 2012 Issue “Make the Most of Conferences”
- 2011 – Manager of the Year – RE/MAX FL Region
- 2011 – Coach Tom Ferry – Sales Power for RE/MAX Certified Mentor