President / CEO Social Marketing Nut
Heather Holliday Heather has been in the Real Estate Industry since 1998 and with the RE/MAX Organization since 2006. In 2013 she saw the need for marketing and social help in the Real Estate Community and opened her own company. She oversees a team at SMN to continue services for realtors, Brokers and local businesses.
“I am married to my best friend for 19 years, have 2 children, Hunter who is 17 and Jessica who is 15. In our spare time we enjoy playing with our English Mastiff and Great Dane, and going out on our side by side ATV having quality family time”.
Love what I do and am doing what I love!
- Current Member of the RE/MAX Socialites (An Elite group of RE/MAX Associates who assist RE/MAX, LLC with their online messages and social media branding).
- Admin of the private Facebook Group RE/MAX Referral Network Group for RE/MAX peeps, now having OVER 7,000 Members!
- Co-Admin of the private Facebook Group RE/MAX Creative for RE/MAX peeps, now having OVER 7,100 Members!
- Mar 2017 – Panelist Speaker at RE/MAX International Convention (R4) – Social Media All Grown Up-Strategy, Tactics & Budget
- Oct 2016 – Speaker at RE/MAX RE/CHARGE Events Indianapolis, Minneapolis & Boston
- July 2016 – Announced as new Co-Host on Space Coast Real Estate Show
- July 2016 – Keynote Speaker for Daytona RE/MAX Rally
- July 2016 – Guest Presenter for RE/MAX Realty Group in Cape Coral, FL
- Feb 2016 – Celebrated 10 years with RE/MAX, LLC
- Nov 2015 – Guest Speaker on Mobile Agent TV – Is your online presence ready for 2016?
- July 2015 – Guest Host for RE/MAX University – Marketing with Facebook
- Mar 2015 – Speaker for RE/MAX International Convention (R4) Tech Essentials Workshop – “Get Social Savvy with FB Ads”
- Oct 2013 – Speaker for RE/MAX Florida Region Broker Retreat “Recruiting & Retaining with RE/MAX Tools & Social Media”
- 2012 – Panelist Speaker at RE/MAX International Convention (R4) “Social Media Success Stories”
- 2012 – Contributor to Florida Realtor Magazine July 2012 Issue “Make the Most of Conferences”
- 2011 – Manager of the Year – RE/MAX FL Region
- 2011 – Coach Tom Ferry – Sales Power for RE/MAX Certified Mentor